How to reduce weight is an urgent issue for women of all ages. No matter how much the woman weighed, she still wants to reduce the size greatly. With age, quick weight loss is the task that is not simple.
It is arranged by nature that after reaching a certain age the body can no longer work in the same mode as a few years ago: a well-known fact – after 30, every subsequent 10 years, the metabolism is reduced by an average of 10%.
In addition to metabolism, energy consumption is also reduced. Yes, a woman has to do a lot of housework, but it’s not so easy to get her out of the house, even for an ordinary walk. New conditions for the body, old habits – calories do not have time to be burned, as a logical result we get the problem of excess weight.
Today, we will disclose 10 secrets that will help get rid of extra pounds after forty years. Scroll down to find out the details.
#1 Eat carbohydrates
- Many people mistakenly believe that carbohydrates are harmful substances and should be avoided in order to stay in shape.
- In fact, this is a mistake. Just add the slow carbohydrates to your ration in the form of beans or nuts.
#2 Pay more attention to strength training
- I know that most of us have been constantly told that cardio is the only way to lose weight.
- After forty, everything changes because of the low level of estrogen.
- Strength training will not only help get rid of excess fat but will also tone the muscles.
#3 Avoid sweet drinks
- Up to the age of 40, your addiction to sweet drinks did not bring any particular problems, but after 40 it can lead to folds on your belly.
- Replace these harmful drinks with something more useful.
#4 Eat on a schedule
- Correctly distribute calories throughout the day.
- Do not forget that in the evening the metabolism decreases and everything was eaten by you before going to bed can be on your sides in the form of fat.
#5 Make often the plank
- Some women, wishing to get rid of fat on their stomachs keep on doing crunches which is not really the most effective exercise.
- Try to use the plank and you will see that not only your stomach but the thighs and buttocks have become elastic and toned.
#6 Eat foods rich in vitamin D and calcium
- In addition to all the good things that these microelements do for our body, they also help to get rid of fat on the stomach.
- Add to your diet broccoli, egg yolks and shiitake mushrooms.
#7 All meals should contain protein and vegetables
- This should be your daily mantra. Without these two components, your food will either be useless or cause even more harm to an already plump body.
#8 Avoid sweets
- In addition to calories, sweets also contain a large number of chemicals that harm the organism.
- If you cannot imagine your life without sweets, try to replace them with fruits or home-made sweets in moderate doses.
#9 Eat well
- The fact that you do not eat does not mean that it will help you lose weight. In fact, on the contrary, a lack of minimum calories will lead to a delay in excess weight.
#10 Take multivitamins
- Very often we do not get enough nutrients from food. With age, you can increasingly feel the deficit of vitamins.
- Take vitamins so that your body does not need anything.