Looking for an easy and cost-effective weight loss option? Ask us how! StyleCraze offers you the best-in-class concise information on the top power yoga techniques which will help you get rid of those extra fats and look stunning!
Since ages, yoga has been practiced in our country and is awarded as the best natural ways of losing weight. All it takes is practice, diet and patience. Yoga is the only method which has no side effects and can be easily practiced by anyone at home.
Akshar power yoga is one such method of yoga, which any one can practice easily at home. Akshar power yoga has been founded by the internationally acclaimed yogic master, spiritual beacon and philosopher- Grand Master Akshar.
The most important thing to remember is that Akshar yoga should always be performed in a series of poses, one after the other. It should be in continuation. One can even put on a suitable music to support the session.
Akshar Power Yoga Series:
To learn Akshar yoga, follow the instructions given below and get started with new form of yoga:
1. Shirshasana (Headstand pose):
Start your session with Sirhshasana.
- Firstly, you need to sit on the floor in Vajrasana pose.
- One has to kneel down on the floor in such a manner that the upper part of your feet should touch the ground.
- Your knees, ankles and toes should be parallel to each other and should touch the ground.
- Place your hands on the ground in such a manner that you will be able to hold your left arm with the right hand & the right arm with the left hand.
- Place the crown of your head in between your palms.
- With a slight jerk, swing your legs upwards in the air.
- Try to bring your legs in a straight line with your body.
- Remain steady for some time and then release.
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose):
- Stand on the floor in Tadasana pose.
- For this you need to stand on the floor in a straight position.
- Raise your hands upwards towards the ceiling and stretch them.
- At the same time lift up your body and try to balance your body on your toes. Place your feet on the floor and return to normal state.
- Once you have done Tadasana, you move on to Adho Mukha Svanasana.
- Kneel down on the floor with your palms and knees resting on the ground.
- Place your body in such a way that your knees are placed exactly under your hips and your hands are placed slightly forward than your shoulders.
- As you move your body upwards, lift up your hips and then try to stretch it as much as you can.
- The whole body’s weight is balanced properly on the hands & legs.
- The final position of this asana becomeslike the shape of ‘V’.
- Look down.
3. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
- Bring your body downwards towards the floor from Adho Mukha Svanasana pose.
- Lie down on the floor on your belly.
- Place your chin on the ground and look straight, hands placed beside your body.
- Place the top of your feet on the ground and press it firmly against the floor.
- Straighten your arms and lift your chest off the floor.
- Look straight and breathe.
4. Salabhasana (Locust Pose):
- As you move forward from Salabhasana, you have to lie down on your belly.
- Place your hands on the ground below your hips.
- Lift up your head a little.
- Lift up your upper body, legs and thighs off the floor.
- Rest yourbody on your belly and try to balance it this way.
5. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose):
- One can get into this pose directly from Salabhasana.
- Here you have to lie down on the floor on the belly.
- Place your hands besides your body, palms touching ground.
- Lift up your legs from behind and try to push them towards your head.
- Try to catch your legs with your hands. Try balancing it this way.
Akshar yoga has numerous asanas associated with it. These asanas are interlinked and these series of yoga asanas together form the Akshar yoga! Try out this new style of yoga series and feel the difference! Happy Practicing!
Here is Akshar power yoga video link that can help you better in understanding the yoga series: