People who go on training courses are interested in what they can do in order to strengthen their core for a very short period of time. This is a very good point to discuss since the term core is often used interchangeably with abs although they are different. The core includes the lower back muscles, abs, hips, and glutes. Abs only stands for the abdominal muscles.
These muscles are important stabilizers of the whole body. By training, you won’t only have stronger and stabilized core muscles but you will also improve your body posture, reduce low back pain, improve the athletic performance and avoid certain injuries.
Also, you will help yourself in the everyday tasks such as lifting, bending, picking up something and many other. So, do not wait and start some training at the very moment.
This first workout will take you less than 5 minutes for one circuit because of the simple exercises. If you feel like you can do more, complete the entire routine one time more.
- Exercise – 10 Skyscrapers, per side
- Exercise – 10 Windshield Wipers, per side
- Exercise – 36 Army Crawls steps
This day includes a more challenging workout that can take less than 5 minutes. You can perform one more round if you feel like you can do some extra challenge.
- Exercise – 15 Breakdancer, per side
- Exercise – a Skydiver, hold in that position for half a minute
- Exercise – 10 Dead Bug repetitions
- Exercise – 10 Thread the Needle, per side
This is the elite core workout which consists of a tough and quick 6-minute circuit that will test your entire body.
- Exercise – 6 Crab Kicks into Superman, per side
- Exercise – 10 Star Leg Raise, per side
- Exercise – 10 Side V-ups, per side
- Exercise – 10 Over/Unders, per side
By these exercises, you will strengthen the core muscles and reduce the injury factor.