These homemade strawberry chips are incredible for gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free eating regimens. The main fixings are crisp strawberries and crude nectar.
Strawberries are an extraordinary wellspring of Vitamin C and fiber. They contain the minerals magnesium, potassium and calcium. Eating high supplement density food for example, strawberries, is a key to weight reduction and good dieting.
Strawberries are rich in ellagic acid and anthocyanins. Anthocyanins expand the body’s generation of a hormone called adiponectin. Thusly this hormone invigorates your digestion system and suppresses your appetite.
A few late studies have discovered normal admission of strawberries to be connected with diminished danger of type 2 diabetes.
By moderating the rate of assimilation of starchy food, elllagic acid and anthocyanins help in controlling glucose levels.
Homemade Strawberry Chips
- 12 strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- Put honey and water to boil in a saucepan, blending them until the honey has dissolved and after that let it cool totally.
- Preheat stove to 200 degrees. Cut strawberries lengthwise very thinly.
- Soak the pieces in cooled syrup and lay them on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Prepare them at a low temperature until they dry out, around 2 hours.
- Once the strawberries are dried take them out of the stove and place them on a cooling rack.